Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ok, I never do this...

I never post things on my blog without pictures. So...this is a first. I decided I needed to list all of the places that I have lived (well how many times I've moved, so there will be repeats), mainly so that I will always have a record for my bad memory. I bet you anything I'll have to edit this later because I will forget one. Ok, here goes. Starting at Home in Pennsylvania:

1. Franklin, PA
2. Oil City, PA
3. Franklin, PA
4. Franklin, PA
5. Oil City, PA
6. Greensboro, NC
7. Stokesdale, NC
8. Franklin, PA
9. Wilmington, NC
10. Lexington, NC
11. Concord, NC
12. Winston Salem, NC
13. Johnson City, TN
14. where we are now :)

Ok, that is far too many. It is no wonder my furniture is worn out. In the last 10 years (since we have had it) it has moved 7 times. Oh my. Oh and I realize that is a long time to have furniture. lol

2 comments:

Bethann said...

Franklin, PA; Monaca, PA; Whitehall, PA; Castle Shannon, PA; Frederick, MD; Kernersville, NC; High Point, NC. Yeah, you got me beat by a long shot. Yes, seven years is a long time for furniture.

Janks-Smith said...

I didn't know you were in Johnson City?? I have a good friend that lives there. Now I may need to find a reason to visit!! After the baby is born... UGH